UPCOMING WORKSHOPS ON THE COFFS COAST, NSW
Deadly Sista Girlz 6 week 'FREE' Empowerment course for Indigenous Teen Girls
BELLINGEN from October 28th
More workshops on the Coffs Coast coming soon...
Wellbeing for Teen & Tween Girls
Wellbeing for 8-10 year old Girls
'Real Sex Ed' to Empower teen girls (14+ years)
deadly sista girlz
inspiring our young indigenous women
This is a 4 hour workshop to inspire our young Indigenous women on the Coffs Coast!
A day of sharing, exploring new tools and being creative :)
Discussions and activities will take place around focus areas of:
- Accessing and understanding your creative power (learn about the Soul Art Mandala.....a take home self-empowering creative tool).
- Exploring and integrating your physical, emotional, mental, emotional and energetic needs.
- Current role model ideals and healthy self-image.
- Positive relationships and understanding our individual boundaries.
- Nurturing our individual skillsets and strengths.
- Mandala Art to inspire.
You will be supported in a safe, positive and creative environment...….meet like minded sisters and most importantly have fun!
Please come and journey with us!!!
A FREE workshop for Indigenous women.
RSVP essential due to limited spaces.
Sunday July 28th
Coffs Harbour Botanic Gardens
FREE. RSVP essential due to limited spaces
@Yoga Shack, Sawtell
Wednesdays from May 8th
Primary session- 3:30-4:30pm
Senior session- 5- 6pm
$130 total ($15/ week plus $10 for journal and supplies)
8 week Self-empowerment course for girls
I have witnessed the continual pressure our kids experience from various angles. It's time to take on the often neglected & tough topics to support our youth in making their journey an empowering one!
Weekly themes will include:
Self- Awareness: How our body works
Self- Respect: Abusing our body
Self- Esteem: Beauty to build confidence
Free yourself: Embracing hormonal changes
Self- Identity: Underneath the mask
Self- Connection: Contributing to the world
Self- Empowerment: Understanding emotions
Self- Expression: Accessing our creativity
- Expand their understanding of self by exploring & integrating their physical, mental,
emotional & energetic needs.
- Recognise the effects toxic & unhealthy interactions have on all aspects of our lives.
- Challenge current role model ideals & standards of beauty to enable them to build confidence.
- Recognise their ability to positively contribute to various communities at home & abroad.
- Learn to recognise their own emotions, their emotional patterns & its impact on their body & relationships.
- Explore imagination, senses & emotions in practical ways to expand their creativity.
- Access tools to support their own strengths, skills & challenges in order to design & create their own reality.
- Understand hormonal changes & how to be in control of their own body through accessing healthy puberty, sexuality & relationship education*.
Age appropriate content is paramount when delivering discussions around puberty and intimacy. Participants age, cultural, social, mental, emotional & physical needs are taken into consideration when implementing each session.